A range of high performance motorcycle oils formulated to cope with the high revving nature and higher operating temperatures experienced with motorcycle engines.
Suitable for small-engined scooters to large V-twins, sports and race bikes, including those motorcycles running wet clutches. Both 4 stroke and 2 stroke oils are suitable for use on or off road and on the race track.
- ZSS 20w50 €29.95 Inc.VATHigh performance semi synthetic engine oil for 4-stroke motorcycle engine requiring a SAE 20w50 viscosity. Based on the highest quality perormance additives and shear stable viscosity improvers in synthetic and mineral oils. This is a high quality alternative oil for big V-Twins such as Harleys.€29.95Per 4 Litre
- ZSS 10w40 €29.95 Inc. VATHigh performance semi synthetic engine oil for 4-stroke motorcycle engine oil. Contains a combination of highese quality performance additives in both synthetic and mineral base stock. Suitable for a large range of motorcycles where a high quality 10w40 is specified.€29.95Per 4ltr can.
- ZFS 10w40 €33.95 Inc. VATFully synthetic 4-stroke motorcycle engine oil. Formulated with 100% synthetic base fluids and the latest additive technology for maximum performance in 4 stroke motorcycles.€33.95Per 4ltr
- Millers Classic Pistoneeze 20w50 €29.95 Inc. VATHigh quality multigrade mineral oil for classic petrol and diesel engines with the latest technology and performance additives. Used for engines of primarily pre-1980 vehicles. Suitable for higher mileage applications where oil consumption is a problem.€29.95Per 5ltr
- Classic 20w50 NT Nanodrive €65 Inc. VATA fully synthetic high performance low friction engine oil intended for classic high performance vehicles, where this performance level is required on a regular basis.€65.00Per 5Ltr